I signed up for the Villanova Project Management class and was planning to go right into the PMP class thereafter.Unfortunately the on-line class layout was such a disaster, I felt like a beta tester for them, I had more mechanical issues and they constantly acted as if it were my fault and I didn't know how to use a computer.

But ironically every time I explained an issue a few days later it magically was fixed and I wasn't doing anything different. Then we were promised the PMBOK book and they decided they were no longer offering it in hard copy and only provided a PDF. This was completely unacceptable. Almost everyone in the 100+ class complained about it.

You couldn't print the 500+ page boom without watermarks and costing you $100 in ink. The only explanation they provided was in the form of not replying at all. They totally ignored us. This cost was built into the class!

I reached out to the rep who sold me on this program and she was very cold after the fact and seemed more annoyed with me. I was very frustrated as I wanted to complete this class and go for my PMP prior to the deadline for the new changes to the material. I passed the class but never went back. Now they are actually reaching out to me for referrals...really?!

I would deter people from using them not refer.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Had an Experience with University Alliance?

Comments